Sunday, March 25, 2007

Finally!!

HOORAY!!!
I have been waiting for this box of buttons for a few months now. In addition to sewing like a crazy-woman I sell beautiful art glass buttons on eBay. They make the buttons for me in a little factory in the hills of Northern Bohemia. I get to design the color combos and pick the glass colors, the combinations are almost endless. I have been dealing in these buttons for the past 6 years and have rarely ordered the same button twice. They are hand pressed and then cooled in an oven. When they come out they are decorated by hand or fired again to achieve some truly stunning fancy modern finishes.
These are my favorite out of this batch by far. The detail is just amazing.
This dragonfly is a brand new size! they are 3/4 inch.

Always a best seller! Probably because of the vintage look.
If you want to check out my buttons on ebay below is a link.
Happy Spring, Emily


No comments: