Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I fell in love in...

Soooooo in love, with a little town called Wellfleet this summer. Mainly because I got a really great job at The Frying Pan Gallery across from the town pier at Wellfleet Harbor. It's an amazing building filled with amazing art. The building is an old Oyster shack. It was made from wood that was floated over, and some that washed over, from Billingsgate Island when the sea took the community out there. You gotta come down and see it in person this summer.
Neat Squid wall sconces below.
There are beautiful views & the yummiest things to eat in every direction you can see!

Above is my dog Bella just chilling at the gallery with me. Below, more metal fish by Steve Swain.

Above, the beautiful gardens outside the gallery planted and maintained by the multi-talented Sarah Swain.
Above are some prints by Hannah Hillard-Bouvier, I just love her mermaids. Below are a group of paintings by Jen Morgan.

Below are my vintage chenille soft sculpture cupcakes. Next season my jewelry will be sold at the gallery as well.

Above and below are the steel sculptures of Steve Swain


had to add this one of the chefs of Sol having a little fun at work.
More soon...XO Emily

No comments: