Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sew Yummy


Hmmmmmmmmmm, lets see..blogging... well here goes... This is such a busy time of year for me! Getting ready for spring craft and antique shows takes up a of my time. It has been a struggle to get anything else done! The dust bunnies are about to gang up on me so I will be getting rid of them today. If you know me, you know I would rather sew than do anything especially CLEAN!
I made these cupcakes last week.

This week I am working on an army of small tea party cakes and a bunch of button bracelets on sterling with vintage glass buttons. I will show those in my next post.
Here is one of the cakes I finished decorating earlier today before I made this blog.

Fresh baked show stock... A little preview of Crazy Cakes you will find in my booth at the Brimfield Antique show and the other antique & craft shows I've booked. Come find me in the J&J field Booth #A61. The Brimfield shows are HUGE with over 5ooo dealers and 100,000 shoppers over the week there are shows. Did i mention it's the most fun I have working all year???? I have had the same spot and many of she same great neighbors for the past 7 years.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture Em! All those cakes. I can attest to how gorgeous the pin cushion cakes are! :)

Pietrina