Friday, November 14, 2008

Button blowout and other happenings

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/sew*yummy_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
There is lots going on in my world these days. Above is a link to my big button blowout over on ebay. I am selling off a bunch of my backstock. Time to bring in some new stock...so I gotta make some room.
In addition for sewing for the Boston Bazaar Bizarre, I have been working on some simple sachet sets Out of the Sugar Snap line of fabrics from Melissa Averinos of www.yummygoods.com
Aren't they cute? They have pale yellow vintage chenille on the back...you can even use them in your dryer!
Bella and I are still getting settled in our new place. She gets a huge backyard away from the street to explore.
I love the fall season, a season of change. I hate wearing real shoes though. Wish I could wear flip flops all year long.
Miss Emily need exercise! it's me and the hula hoop for now. Maybe some yoga lessons this winter to keep my butt at a reasonable size. I have always wanted to try yoga, I am pretty bendy and my balance is good. Seems like me and yoga would get along just fine...Sewing all day and selling on line really doesn't burn many calories. I love to cook when it gets colder and that doesn't help either! Don't want to have to dig the fat pants out of storage...
More soon...XO EMILY

No comments: