Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wellfleet Oyster Fest Emily's craft show pics

Wellfleet Oyster Fest 2009 was a freezing fun-fest. Busy, good company, great food, nice folks, great music and lots of familiar faces came by the booth. Some of my favorite artisans set up at this show and there have been quality new vendors every year I have set up there.
Samantha, my childhood friend makes beautiful jewelry and had a lovely little nook in my set-up. It was such a busy show , nearly impossible to get out and get many pictures. Samantha's jewelry can be found on Etsy at www.samanthamaeve.etsy.com


Looking forward to some upcoming shows after a real stinker last Sunday. Samantha and I will be doing an artisans home show sale at her parent's lovely marsh side house in Harwich. Local? email for details!

More soon...XOXO Emily

No comments: