Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vintage Image & Polkadot Ribbon Brooches...Well, Almost

Such cuteness! These are buttons I have covered with vintage postcard and vintage valentine images. They measure 1 7/8 inch. I will be making some gathered ribbon rosette type thingys to mount the buttons to add a little frillyness. I'm still figuring out which type of pin finding I want to use. There are so many types out there nowadays.
I really love these vintage valentine images. Iron-on printer paper is a great thing.


I was super thrilled to find all these colors of polka dot ribbon on sale at the fabric store. Just wish there was an off white with white dots.

Well, I will be working on these over the next few days and will show you some when I get a few finished. Can't wait to see them myself. New projects are always so exciting.
More soon...XOXO Emily

No comments: