Monday, April 21, 2008

Awesome pre Brimfield SCORE!!!


Old people get rid of the best stuff! A good friend of mine scored 2 huge boxes of 40's and 50's vintage cottons, rayons and silk fabrics. He's got a really great eye for Emily style junque!
I freakin love all the polka dots...Some flocked some printed...All super cute. What a great pile of UNUSED YARDAGE!!!

I love the shabby chic green florals.

I've been super busy stuffing my trailer with all the goodies I bought this winter like this lovely old country store fixture. What great cast hardware pulls. This piece would make a great kitchen island. The trailer will be stuffed to the rafters for this show. I just got my paperwork from the girls who run the J&J field I got my same booth back which is booth number C12. Our show is the Friday and Saturday after the Mother's day weekend.

More soon...XO Emily

No comments: