Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Emily's next show Wakefield Festival by the Lake

Wakefield Festival by the lake 2008 www.wcna.com
Saturday June 7th 10am
Exit 40 on rt 128 follow main st (rt. 129) toward wakefield center and look for the signs. It's about 15 miles north of Boston.
I am really looking forward to the show next weekend. It's a new one for me and my first craft show of the season. Hopefully it will be a good one so I can add it to my schedule next year too. I like a one day show every now and then for some quick cash. I am in pretty good shape for this one as far as inventory goes and most of Emily's greatest hits will be present. Did a practice set up in the backyard a few days ago and was happy with how it looked. Wish I had more time to make stuff buy there are only so many hours in a day and all work and no play makes Emily something, something.Set-up with me will be Korin of
KORINTHIANART111111.ETSY.COM and VANITYPROFANITY.ETSY.COM. She mainly sells handmade fine silver jewelry and has rcently created a truly stunning line of rings which feature Modern Czech art glass buttons. Ok, I'll give you one guess where she gets all her pretty buttons...She's also made some lovely bezel set chunky linked button bracelets which I am just nuts about. It's been really fun to watch her button jewelry line come together over this past winter and spring. Korin has some great linked Czech glass button pendants in the works too. I hope they are done before the show so I can buy one!
XO Emily

No comments: