Thursday, May 29, 2008

Emily's been shopping!


This past weekend I went shopping at the Wellfleet Flea Market. Check out all the awesome vintage and antique goodies I bought...
Couldn't resist the little red wagon or the doll's nurse kit. Too freakin cute!
Old pastel pottery above and vintage 60's funky plastic dishes below.

If you have ever been to see me at an antique show then you know I have a thing for old drawers. I was happy to find all these shown above from one of my favorite regular dealers.
Below is Sharon, I buy stuff from her almost every time I find her set up in Wellfleet.

I am getting ready for a craft show this week as well as starting another busy round of pet sitting. The craft show is in Wakefield, Ma. It's on Saturday June 7th. I will have details in a few days. It's a new one for me so, we will have to see how it goes. The rain date is the 14th.
XO Emily

1 comment:

Babs said...

Emily, I love your blog! I'm so jealous that you bought all that cool stuff and we don't have any good flea markets around here. I guess I'll have to live vicariously (spelling?). Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Babs Broussard
Ginger Cat Cottage