Thursday, July 3, 2008

Emily's handmade goodies now at Red Fish Blue Fish

Local coolness on Cape Cod...
Well, After a month of running Paws N Claws pet sitting & dog walking service with only one day off you'd think I would be taking some time off. Nope, I'm working hard to get ready for the July Brimfield show and getting my handmade goodies in some local shops. Recently I dropped off a batch of cupcake pincushions, vintage image lavender sachets and button hair ties (both Czech glass and vintage fabric covered) at Red Fish Blue Fish on Main st. in Hyannis. I have known Jane for years now. Back when I made dresses and jewelry she carried my stuff....a loooooooong time ago. The shop is looking super-full and better than ever. Featuring handmade goods from Cape Cod artisans and cool stuff from crafty folks across the U.S. Please visit the shop if you are on or coming to the cape anytime soon. Red fish Blue Fish is open year round and has a great website. Check out Jane's beautiful lampwork beads and the jewelry she makes with them too.
More soon
XO, Emily

No comments: