Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brimfield here I come & little Chatham church show pics


So much has been going on this month! The little show I did at the Methodist church in Chatham could have been better. It was a perfect beach day but I did ok for a small show on the cape. I took a few pics...

I think our little show interrupted this little church mouse's breakfast. It kept running out of it's little hole and bringing greenery back inside. Church mouse, right?? It lives at the church!

All of Emily's greatest hits were present plus my Czech glass & vintage buttons and some vintage beads and supplies for your creations

The mad rush to get ready for the September Brimfield Show has started along with a week of pet sitting and dog walking...of course. Busy, busy, busy! I just got my new little red cargo trailer registered and insured. Today my van is being re-wired so the trailer plug and van plughole match up. August has been an expensive month in my little world!

More soon...XO Emily

No comments: