Friday, September 26, 2008

Flea market finds from last weekend

This was my favorite thing I saw at the flea market that I didn't buy. What a cool vintage kid's guitar! It was in beautiful condition.

I did a little shopping at the Wellfleet flea market which is every weekend year round at the drive in on Rt 6. There are a few hearty dealers who sell there in the winter on dry clear weekends but you will find this market is best between May and November.
I found a few nifty bargains. No real winners but a few things to put in my show stock and a few good small things to sell on Ebay this fall. I ran in to some friends and talked to some nice dealers from far away.
Have you listed a free ad for your antiques business with Joe over at www.AntiquesNut.com yet? No? me either but I'm workin' on it.

XO...Emily

No comments: