Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Going to Brimfield!

I'm ready, I'm ready!!!!
Tomorrow we set off for Brimfield for my eighth year of shows in the J&J field. I am in booth 12 in row c. That's my new little red trailer below and it's packed to the top with great vintage goods. I scored some great painted furniture last week...just in time for the show. Wish I took a picture before it all went in the trailer but it's all oak and painted perfect shabby chic green & aqua. I was tempted to keep it all for my new place. Have I told you I am moving at the end of the month?
My "rig" below

Lately my love and I have been finding a lot of 4 leaf clovers. I am becoming obsessed with them! Here we are clover hunting at Long Pasture in Yarmouthport last weekend after we attended a goat walking event, yes, goat walking. Sorry, I spaced bringing the camera to the goat walk!
Ok, I am ready to go to Brimfield NOOOOOOOOW, but I will have to wait till tomorrow.
I will take lots of pictures in Brimfield to share with you.
Oh, and I made the cut for the Boston Bazaar Bizarre. The show is Sunday Dec 7th from 11am to 7pm. Hooray!
XO...Emily

No comments: