Monday, July 9, 2007

Emily + chenille & buttons = Brimfield J&J field booth C12



I am ready to go...The Crazy Cakes have been made.

Just for Brimfield...fat jelly & chocolate creme roll ups filled with lavender

Have a great mix of handmade chenille & button goodies...



The new buttons made it here before the show. Here is a small sample of what's new in my button case. Don't they look like yummy candies? You should see them sparkling in the Brimfield sun.
Did all the shopping I could in all the markets I could get to. Probably would have bought that pink chenille too if the dealer was in their booth. Have lots of fabric and decorative goods from the 18oo's to the 1950's.

Leaving Thursday, Selling Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th Cocktail hour in my booth starts at 3pm each day...lol!

Emily

No comments: