Saturday, July 28, 2007

Too hot!

Bella, like everything else, is wilting in this heat.

It has been incredibly hot and humid for the past few days. The dogs have been all stretched out in front of the fans. I have not been getting much done lately. Just taking some time to relax, clean up my house and pack a few things for some upcoming shows. My house gets really hot in the afternoon so I have been working out in my backyard under a canopy tent. This is my little oasis below.

Been working on a big batch of button pendants shown below, well that's a shot of the backs. I will show them when they are done. they have been coming out really pretty. A bunch sold in Brimfield so I am beefing up my inventory



I did get out to my favorite mid week market last week and here are a few of the things I bought. The bench is made by the Heywood Wakefield company and it's going to stay in my house. Have a perfect spot for it and my weird dog Bella seems to like it. I don't know many dogs that like to sit on wooden chairs but she's not like other dogs, Bella is more than a little strange.

That mirror is way too heavy but it was a fairly good deal and it's super pretty. I am hoping the shopping will be better this week.
More soon, Emily


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you paid for that bench, but it is fantstic! Tell Bella she would stay cooler if she sat under the bench instead of on top. But then she'd give up her bird's eye view.

Great blog. Keep up the good work!
Eric