Friday, August 31, 2007

Emily's button bracelets for September Brimfield

I am calling this one Wintergreen Thought you might like a preview of some button bracelets I just finished. Just 2 big shows left... unless I can get in to the Bizarre Bazaar in Boston in December. That would be a good one to add right before Christmas. I made all of these yesterday and today as well as getting another dozen Chenille cupcakes made. Whew, am I done yet?!?


These came out so lovely. I have been hoarding up vintage glass buttons for quite some time so I would have a lot to pick from. Last year I had a chance to buy a bunch of carded old German glass buttons from the Schwanda company. I used a lot of those in the bracelets below mixed with some of my pretty modern Czech art glass buttons.


I have so much to do and finish making in the next few days before I leave. I still have a bunch of things to shuffle around in my trailer. I haven't done much to it since the Madison-Bouckville show.


I will be set up in the J&J field in booth C12 at the Brimfield Antique show Friday the 7th and Saturday the 8th. This is my July spot as well. Next May I will be in the C row too. I like it up there, it's grassy and flat and on high ground... all good things in Brimfield!


Emily


No comments: